Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm addicted...

Hello, my name is Brooke and I am addicted to St. George Bid N Buy!!!
Yes it's true, if you know me at all there are three things that I absolutely love!!!

1) I LOVE great deals
2) I LOVE to win things
and
3) I LOVE to bid on things.


(I think in my previous life I was a professional poker player!) :-)That is why I am now addicted to St. George Bid N Buy!
They have a new auction each week and you can bid on things in the community for practically half price! It's good advertising for them great prices for me!!! It's the best of both worlds!!!
This is the first week that I have checked it out but so far this is what I have bid on...

3 month Gym membership to the Washington City Rec Center...


a gift certificate to a get a pedi/mani

One month unlimited tanning

Of course I will have to let you know if I win them or not but seriously the beginning bid is practically half off and not that may people know about it because many of the advertised listings were not bid on yet! I am so excited for this site.

P.S. if you read this before this auction ends at 9 pm on Saturday don't out bid me!!! :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

you are the queen of winning things so I bet you'll get at least one of the things you bid on!

Tiffany Hales said...

Ok, you have to keep us posted on what you win, and how much you paid for it. I am dying to know!!!